Bahriyeli (B and C)
Premium Class Boat for Bike Tours
On the Turkish coast, a Bahriyeli is a synonym for greatest possible comfort and best material.
The Bahriyeli B, and C are identical three masted motor-sailors built as traditional Turkish gullets. With the high rising masts, these boats are real eye-catchers in every harbor. The teak furnishings are high class and elegant.
Large tables are situated on the aft deck, set decadently by the crew for mealtimes, weather permitting. The setting of the sails on board of this proud ship is definitely a unique experience.
- Capacity: 37 passengers
- Size of Boat: 38 x 8 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 9 (9 - 12 m squared)
- Cabins featuring teakwood panelling and air conditioning
- Ensuite with separate shower cabin and WC
- Twin beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Daily cleaning of cabins, fresh towels at mid-week or on request
- Hairdryers in each cabin
- Air conditioning
- WiFi is not available onboard.
Boat Features & Amenities
- Three masts with sails
- Mats on the sundeck, upholstered benches at the bow
- Two big tables and chairs on the deck
Food & Beverages
- You will be pampered with a generous variety of authentic dishes, created masterfully in the on board galley, bringing insight into the diversity of the Turkish kitchen to the table.
Bahriyeli (B and C) Photos
tours on Bahriyeli (B and C) 1 to 4 of 4
South Greek Aegean Sea Greece, Turkey 2019 Bahriyeli A: August 31, 2019 Bahriyeli … On this bike and boat tour in Greece and Turkey, you will explore the Dodecanese islands in the Southern Greek Aegean. Let yourself be mesmerized by this …
Peloponnese and Saronic Islands Greece Saturday departures, April 11, April 18, June 27, July … Starting and ending in Athens, discover the Greek Peloponnese region by bike and boat as well as the diverse islands of the Saronic Gulf on this incredible …